Get the jab or pay a tax. That is the simple message the premier of the French-speaking Canadian province of Quebec delivered Tuesday when he warned adults who don’t get the coronavirus vaccination they will be hit with a financial penalty.
The Toronto Sun reports the penalty would be the first of its kind in Canada and would apply to unvaccinated residents without a medical exemption.
Legault told reporters in Montreal the “health contribution” is necessary because about 10 percent of adult Quebecers aren’t vaccinated, but they represent about half of all patients in intensive care.
Legault said the amount of the penalty hasn’t been decided, but will be “significant.”
“I think right now, it’s a question of fairness for the 90 percent of the population who made some sacrifices — I think we owe them this kind of measure,” Legault said, although other Canadians have vigorously disputed the national vaccine mandate.https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/12/quebec-to-significantly-tax-unvaccinated-canadians/
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing