Popular podcast host Joe Rogan said on Wednesday that he had contracted the coronavirus and was treating it with various medications, including ivermectin.
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
Rogan made the announcement on a video on his Instagram account.
“Hello friends, so I got back from the road Saturday night, feeling very weary, I had a headache and I just felt run down. And just to be cautious, I separated from my family, slept in a different part of the house, and throughout the night I got fevers and swears, and I knew what was going on,” he explained.
“So I got up in the morning, got tested, and It turns out I got COVID,” said Rogan.
“So we immediately threw the kitchen sink at it, all kinds of meds, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything,” he continued.
“And I did that three days in a row, and so here we are Wednesday, and I feel great!” Rogan said. “I really only had one bad day, Sunday sucked. Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday, and today I feel good, I actually feel pretty f***ing good.”
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities