Popular podcast host Joe Rogan said on Wednesday that he had contracted the coronavirus and was treating it with various medications, including ivermectin.
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
Rogan made the announcement on a video on his Instagram account.
“Hello friends, so I got back from the road Saturday night, feeling very weary, I had a headache and I just felt run down. And just to be cautious, I separated from my family, slept in a different part of the house, and throughout the night I got fevers and swears, and I knew what was going on,” he explained.
“So I got up in the morning, got tested, and It turns out I got COVID,” said Rogan.
“So we immediately threw the kitchen sink at it, all kinds of meds, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything,” he continued.
“And I did that three days in a row, and so here we are Wednesday, and I feel great!” Rogan said. “I really only had one bad day, Sunday sucked. Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday, and today I feel good, I actually feel pretty f***ing good.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely