Popular podcast host Joe Rogan said on Wednesday that he had contracted the coronavirus and was treating it with various medications, including ivermectin.
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
Rogan made the announcement on a video on his Instagram account.
“Hello friends, so I got back from the road Saturday night, feeling very weary, I had a headache and I just felt run down. And just to be cautious, I separated from my family, slept in a different part of the house, and throughout the night I got fevers and swears, and I knew what was going on,” he explained.
“So I got up in the morning, got tested, and It turns out I got COVID,” said Rogan.
“So we immediately threw the kitchen sink at it, all kinds of meds, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything,” he continued.
“And I did that three days in a row, and so here we are Wednesday, and I feel great!” Rogan said. “I really only had one bad day, Sunday sucked. Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday, and today I feel good, I actually feel pretty f***ing good.”
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life