Solomon: Durham Has ‘Big Break’ in ‘Very Active Criminal Case’
“It’s a very active criminal case,” Solomon said, “a lot of witnesses, a lot of negotiation with lawyers. The big news is that a former member of the Comey-McCabe inner circle, one of the senior FBI executives — I don’t know which one yet — one of them has begun cooperating, and that’s opened up a tremendous amount of internal knowledge, being able to describe the nuances of evidence. Very big breakthrough for John Durham.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.