That made me laugh.
French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife, Brigitte Macron, is suing an individual after a rumor that the First Lady was actually born a man and transitioned to being a female spread like wildfire via the internet.
The Daily Caller noted that “the claims originated with a journal by a woman named Natacha Rey and later spread to the masses after being discussed on a YouTube broadcast that featured anti-vaxxers, skeptics of COVID-19 and right-wing activists.”
This ordeal started in September after a right-wing website pushed the claim that the First Lady’s real name is Jean-Michel Trogneux but legally changed it and her sex sometime thereafter. According to the media, Macron’s lawyers have pinpointed one individual as the progenitor of the rumor.
“Trogneux” is Brigitte’s maiden-name, and while she may have had an interesting life, there is nothing in an ABC News profile of her to suggest she was born a male:
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely