That made me laugh.
French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife, Brigitte Macron, is suing an individual after a rumor that the First Lady was actually born a man and transitioned to being a female spread like wildfire via the internet.
The Daily Caller noted that “the claims originated with a journal by a woman named Natacha Rey and later spread to the masses after being discussed on a YouTube broadcast that featured anti-vaxxers, skeptics of COVID-19 and right-wing activists.”
This ordeal started in September after a right-wing website pushed the claim that the First Lady’s real name is Jean-Michel Trogneux but legally changed it and her sex sometime thereafter. According to the media, Macron’s lawyers have pinpointed one individual as the progenitor of the rumor.
“Trogneux” is Brigitte’s maiden-name, and while she may have had an interesting life, there is nothing in an ABC News profile of her to suggest she was born a male:
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”