That made me laugh.
French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife, Brigitte Macron, is suing an individual after a rumor that the First Lady was actually born a man and transitioned to being a female spread like wildfire via the internet.
The Daily Caller noted that “the claims originated with a journal by a woman named Natacha Rey and later spread to the masses after being discussed on a YouTube broadcast that featured anti-vaxxers, skeptics of COVID-19 and right-wing activists.”
This ordeal started in September after a right-wing website pushed the claim that the First Lady’s real name is Jean-Michel Trogneux but legally changed it and her sex sometime thereafter. According to the media, Macron’s lawyers have pinpointed one individual as the progenitor of the rumor.
“Trogneux” is Brigitte’s maiden-name, and while she may have had an interesting life, there is nothing in an ABC News profile of her to suggest she was born a male:
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish