Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury of 4 felonies related to her purchase of a home in Florida.
Mosby was among the first law enforcement officials supported by left-wing billionaire George Soros in his quest to remake the criminal justice system in the United States.
Federal prosecutors allege that Mosby lied to falsely obtain a withdrawal from her savings account based on a policy related to the coronavirus pandemic. She is also accused of lying on a mortgage application for the home purchase.
Investigators subpoenaed financial records from Mosby and her husband, City Council President Nick Mosby, in March.
Mosby is running for re-election in June for a third term as Baltimore’s state’s attorney. She has denied any wrongdoing in previous statements about the investigation.
Prosecutors say she asked for a withdrawal of $40,000 from her city retirement account based on what she said was a financial hardship based on the coronavirus pandemic. Contrary to that claim, prosecutors said that at that time her salary had increased by $10,000 to $248,000.https://whitehousewire.com/2022/01/14/soros-backed-baltimore-states-attorney-marilyn-mosby-indicted-on-4-felonies-2/
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.