Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury of 4 felonies related to her purchase of a home in Florida.
Mosby was among the first law enforcement officials supported by left-wing billionaire George Soros in his quest to remake the criminal justice system in the United States.
Federal prosecutors allege that Mosby lied to falsely obtain a withdrawal from her savings account based on a policy related to the coronavirus pandemic. She is also accused of lying on a mortgage application for the home purchase.
Investigators subpoenaed financial records from Mosby and her husband, City Council President Nick Mosby, in March.
Mosby is running for re-election in June for a third term as Baltimore’s state’s attorney. She has denied any wrongdoing in previous statements about the investigation.
Prosecutors say she asked for a withdrawal of $40,000 from her city retirement account based on what she said was a financial hardship based on the coronavirus pandemic. Contrary to that claim, prosecutors said that at that time her salary had increased by $10,000 to $248,000.https://whitehousewire.com/2022/01/14/soros-backed-baltimore-states-attorney-marilyn-mosby-indicted-on-4-felonies-2/
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Top Tennis Player Quits, Complaining of Chest Pains