Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury of 4 felonies related to her purchase of a home in Florida.
Mosby was among the first law enforcement officials supported by left-wing billionaire George Soros in his quest to remake the criminal justice system in the United States.
Federal prosecutors allege that Mosby lied to falsely obtain a withdrawal from her savings account based on a policy related to the coronavirus pandemic. She is also accused of lying on a mortgage application for the home purchase.
Investigators subpoenaed financial records from Mosby and her husband, City Council President Nick Mosby, in March.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday