A very slow start but hopefully this builds.
A key source who provided information to British ex-spy Christopher Steele for his ‘dirty dossier’ of allegations against Donald Trump has been arrested in the US.
Igor Danchenko, a Russian-born analyst living in the United States, was arrested on Thursday by federal agents assigned to John H. Durham’s special counsel inquiry into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, according to the Justice Department.
Danchenko is the third person, and second in a two-month span, to face charges in Durham’s probe.
The Russian political analyst was the primary researcher for Steele’s dossier alleging that Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign conspired with Russia in a covert operation to beat Hillary Clinton, and that Russia had salacious videos that could be used to blackmail Trump.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?