‘SPLC remains aggressively anti-Christian and morally bankrupt’
Nine years after a terrorist attempted mass murderer using the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “hate map” to target the Christian non-profit Family Research Council (FRC) in Washington, D.C., the SPLC continues to list FRC on its “hate map.”
“Nothing speaks to the SPLC’s inhumanity as much as its behavior after the shooting at FRC. Rather than remove the map used by a terrorist to attempt to kill dozens of people, the SPLC doubled down and even expanded its list to include other non-violent conservative, Christian and parent organizations who opposed the SPLC’s political agenda,” Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, executive vice president at FRC, told Fox News.
Sunday, Aug. 15, 2021 marks the ninth anniversary of the attempted shooting, and FRC remains on the “hate map.” Former staffers have claimed that the SPLC uses the “hate group” label to exaggerate hate in a fundraising scheme. Critics say the SPLC brands mainstream conservative and Christian organizations “hate groups,” placing them on a list with truly hateful organizations like the Ku Klux Klan. A former SPLC spokesman even said, “Our aim in life is to destroy these groups, completely destroy them.”
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron