Outside a home near Gilmanton, New Hampshire, a rural area just 20 minutes or so from the capital city of Concord, is a political sign by the side of the road. It’s less of a sign, actually, and more of a whole handcrafted scene.
Up top in their own frame, a posse of “socialist” handlers are positioned, each holding a string connected to a limp and befuddled character below them. It’s President Joe Biden, of course, emasculated behind a surgical face covering. He’s their puppet.
More than 1,100 miles west in Haven, Wisconsin, on Lake Michigan, tens of thousands of fans gathered to watch the biennial Ryder Cup, a much-anticipated golf competition between teams from Europe and the United States, where videos captured by attendees show chants of “F-ck Joe Biden” rising from the crowd.
It’s a phrase that’s been repeated frequently in recent days. Just the first week of college football, the crass chorus broke out during a handful of games, with the same sentiment expressed every football weekend since.
It bled into baseball too, with fans blasting Biden during a Yankees-Mets game. Luke Bryan fans made their Biden displeasure known during a concert in Ohio. Also, of course, protesters have shouted it, including during a New York anti-vaccine rally and a demonstration in the middle of a food court.
But although riled-up sports fans and boisterous mall demonstrators seem a little more eager to yell out their frustrations verbally in four-letter-word form, the rowdy crowds and the silent roadside puppet theater are all saying the same thing: F-ck Joe Biden.
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely