Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry (R) is heading a multi-state lawsuit aimed to protect children and teachers from President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate, filing the lawsuit Tuesday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.
This specific lawsuit targets both Biden’s requirements on masking toddlers and mandating coronavirus shots for staff and volunteers of Head Start Programs.
“Like all of his other unlawful attempts to impose medical decisions on Americans, Biden’s overreaching orders to mask two-year-olds and force vaccinate teachers in our underserved communities will cost jobs and impede child development,” Landry said in a statement.
U.S. President Joe Biden delivers remarks on the Covid-19 response and the vaccination program at the White House on August 23, 2021, in Washington, DC. (Photo by JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images)
“Our Nation’s children have faced enough setbacks and difficulties during the last two years; they cannot afford another government attack on their development,” Landry added, touting his office’s “great success in blocking Biden’s mandates on many hard-working Americans.”
“And we will work tirelessly to achieve the same victories for toddlers and teachers,” he added.
“The Biden Administration has quadrupled down on its lawless mandates. Facing a barrage of court orders enjoining its first three vaccine mandates, the Administration has not begun to rethink its ‘sledgehammer’ approach,” the complaint reads, detailing the role of the Head Start Program, which provides education services for low-income families of preschool-age children.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/22/states-launch-lawsuit-protect-children-teachers-bidens-vaccine-mandate/
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?