So much for being tried by a jury of your peers, huh?
Several student groups at Arizona State University are demanding school administrators “withdraw” Kyle Rittenhouse, who is an online student, from the institution.
The groups Students for Socialism, Students for Justice in Palestine, Multicultural Solidarity Coalition, and MECHA de ASU are asking the administrators to take action against the “Murderer Kyle Rittenhouse” by kicking him out of the school and releasing a statement of condemnation about him.
Earlier this month, Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all five charges against him pertaining to the fatal shooting of two people and non-fatal shooting of a third during the Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots in summer 2020.
On Dec. 1, the groups plan to hold a “Rally and protest to get murderer Kyle Rittenhouse off our campus.”
“Even with a not-guilty verdict from a flawed ‘justice’ system – Kyle Rittenhouse is still guilty to his victims and the families of those victims. Join us to demand from ASU that those demands be met to protect students from a violent blood-thirsty murderer,” reads a letter to the administration.
Beyond the rally, the groups have asked the administration to “reaffirm support for the multicultural center on campus as a safe space from White Supremacy” by redirecting funds that go to the university’s police department to a new campus “care center.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’