This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19. I’m feeling fine – and I’ll continue to work remotely this week while following public health guidelines. Everyone, please get vaccinated and get boosted.— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) January 31, 2022
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Monday he has contracted coronavirus. The revelation came barely 24-hours after he and his family left their home in Ottawa for a secret location, citing security concerns as massive trucker convoys surged into the capital to protest vaccine mandates.
Trudeau used social media to inform the world of his condition. No announcement has been made as to when he is likely to appear in public again.
“I’m feeling fine — and I’ll continue to work remotely this week while following public health guidelines. Everyone, please get vaccinated and get boosted,”
He has been in isolation since last Wednesday when he said that he’d had a positive contact.
As Breitbart News reported, last week Trudeau dismissed the convoys of truck drivers as angry, isolated loners on the fringe of society.https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2022/01/31/justin-trudeau-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-as-anti-vaccine-mandate-truckers-hit-ottawa/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish