The Supreme Court handed down a defeat for the Biden administration and its effort to end the “remain in Mexico” policy begun by former President Donald Trump in 2019.Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
The highest court in the land said in the 6-3 decision that the policy would have to be reinstated after Biden ordered its end.
The controversial policy required those seeking asylum in the United States to remain in Mexico while their documents were being processed. Critics said the policy was racist while supporters said it would prevent those whose applications were denied from staying in the country illegally.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates