The Supreme Court handed down a defeat for the Biden administration and its effort to end the “remain in Mexico” policy begun by former President Donald Trump in 2019.Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
The highest court in the land said in the 6-3 decision that the policy would have to be reinstated after Biden ordered its end.
The controversial policy required those seeking asylum in the United States to remain in Mexico while their documents were being processed. Critics said the policy was racist while supporters said it would prevent those whose applications were denied from staying in the country illegally.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’