Supreme Court poised to decide limits of Biden vaccine mandates for businesses, health care workers
With the Biden administration citing a “grave danger” to public health caused by unvaccinated Americans, the Supreme Court will hold a fast-tracked, high-stakes public session Friday to decide whether the U.S. government can begin enforcing sweeping COVID-19 vaccine requirements affecting nearly 100 million workers.
The justices will hear separate oral arguments over federal vaccine and testing rules for larger businesses and vaccine mandates for health care workers at facilities receiving Medicaid and Medicare funding. Enforcement of the policies – announced in November – has been put on holding pending resolution in the high court. Written rulings could come within a matter of days.
It comes amid a recent surge in reported COVID-19 cases, which health officials say is caused in part by the emerging omicron variant.
The oral arguments will stream live on FoxNews.com, beginning Friday at 10 a.m. ET.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-biden-vaccine-mandates-businesses-health-care-workers-oral-arguments
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie