Nothing says it’s not experimental like discovering side effects ten months into distribution.
Sweden will pause the use of Moderna’s (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine for people born 1991 and later after reports of possible rare side effects, such as myocarditis, the Swedish health agency said on Wednesday.
The health agency said data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults that had been vaccinated.
“The connection is especially clear when it comes to Moderna’s vaccine Spikevax, especially after the second dose,” it said in a statement,” adding the risk of being affected was very small.
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish