Nothing says it’s not experimental like discovering side effects ten months into distribution.
Sweden will pause the use of Moderna’s (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine for people born 1991 and later after reports of possible rare side effects, such as myocarditis, the Swedish health agency said on Wednesday.
The health agency said data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults that had been vaccinated.
“The connection is especially clear when it comes to Moderna’s vaccine Spikevax, especially after the second dose,” it said in a statement,” adding the risk of being affected was very small.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Yeah, About those Pipe Bombs? Another 1/6 Hoax?
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”