Nothing says it’s not experimental like discovering side effects ten months into distribution.
Sweden will pause the use of Moderna’s (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine for people born 1991 and later after reports of possible rare side effects, such as myocarditis, the Swedish health agency said on Wednesday.
The health agency said data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults that had been vaccinated.
“The connection is especially clear when it comes to Moderna’s vaccine Spikevax, especially after the second dose,” it said in a statement,” adding the risk of being affected was very small.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years