Teacher on Camera Says “I Have 180 Days to Turn them into Revolutionaries.”
Project Veritas strikes again.
A video released Tuesday by Project Veritas (PV), led by James O’Keefe, appears to show a California public high school Advanced Placement Government teacher bragging that he is using Antifa propaganda to indoctrinate his students.
“I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries,” Gabriel Gipe, who teaches at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, California, is heard saying in the video, as other voices are heard speaking loudly in the background.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative