“The bottom line, Martha, is it’s time for our kids to be back in school,” Weingarten responded. “I am grateful that the Biden administration is listening to parents and to teachers and to administrators and to even Fox to try to figure out how we get people vaccinated, how we get our kids back to school and how we get our country back to being back.”
Asked what needs to happen for schools to fully reopen in the fall, Weingarten said Fox News needs to tell its viewers that the vaccine is safe, implying that the network is responsible for spreading misinformation on vaccines.
“I would hope that Fox would do what everybody else in public health is doing, which is, ‘We have to get our kids vaccinated once the vaccination is ok,” Weingarten said, though earlier she said students would not be required to get a vaccine for schools to reopen. “I would hope Fox says to all of these people that don’t want the vaccines that think there’s a problem, ‘Why don’t you and I do things together to get our kids back to school.'”
“This is what we need to do,” she added. “We have to stop the misinformation, we have to stop the disinformation, we have to stop the chaos.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates