“The bottom line, Martha, is it’s time for our kids to be back in school,” Weingarten responded. “I am grateful that the Biden administration is listening to parents and to teachers and to administrators and to even Fox to try to figure out how we get people vaccinated, how we get our kids back to school and how we get our country back to being back.”
Asked what needs to happen for schools to fully reopen in the fall, Weingarten said Fox News needs to tell its viewers that the vaccine is safe, implying that the network is responsible for spreading misinformation on vaccines.
“I would hope that Fox would do what everybody else in public health is doing, which is, ‘We have to get our kids vaccinated once the vaccination is ok,” Weingarten said, though earlier she said students would not be required to get a vaccine for schools to reopen. “I would hope Fox says to all of these people that don’t want the vaccines that think there’s a problem, ‘Why don’t you and I do things together to get our kids back to school.'”
“This is what we need to do,” she added. “We have to stop the misinformation, we have to stop the disinformation, we have to stop the chaos.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private