Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is introducing a bill banning the federal government from maintaining a vaccine database amid President Joe Biden’s door-to-door outreach across America to pressure citizens to take the coronavirus vaccine.
“When the Biden admin calls for ‘targeted’ ‘door-to-door outreach’ to get people vaccinated, it comes across as a g-man saying: ‘We know you’re unvaccinated, let’s talk, comrade,’” Cruz tweeted Thursday evening.
“My bill,” Cruz continued, “to ban federal vaccine passports prohibits the feds from maintaining a vaccine database.”Breitbart
When the Biden admin calls for "targeted" "door-to-door outreach" to get people vaccinated, it comes across as a g-man saying: “We know you're unvaccinated, let’s talk, comrade.”— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) July 8, 2021
My bill to ban federal vaccine passports prohibits the feds from maintaining a vaccine database. pic.twitter.com/RJbtGLc8zN
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron