Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is introducing a bill banning the federal government from maintaining a vaccine database amid President Joe Biden’s door-to-door outreach across America to pressure citizens to take the coronavirus vaccine.
“When the Biden admin calls for ‘targeted’ ‘door-to-door outreach’ to get people vaccinated, it comes across as a g-man saying: ‘We know you’re unvaccinated, let’s talk, comrade,’” Cruz tweeted Thursday evening.
“My bill,” Cruz continued, “to ban federal vaccine passports prohibits the feds from maintaining a vaccine database.”Breitbart
When the Biden admin calls for "targeted" "door-to-door outreach" to get people vaccinated, it comes across as a g-man saying: “We know you're unvaccinated, let’s talk, comrade.”— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) July 8, 2021
My bill to ban federal vaccine passports prohibits the feds from maintaining a vaccine database. pic.twitter.com/RJbtGLc8zN
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?