Ted Cruz Introduces Bill Banning Feds Maintaining Vaccine Database amid Biden’s Door to Door Outreach
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is introducing a bill banning the federal government from maintaining a vaccine database amid President Joe Biden’s door-to-door outreach across America to pressure citizens to take the coronavirus vaccine.
“When the Biden admin calls for ‘targeted’ ‘door-to-door outreach’ to get people vaccinated, it comes across as a g-man saying: ‘We know you’re unvaccinated, let’s talk, comrade,’” Cruz tweeted Thursday evening.
“My bill,” Cruz continued, “to ban federal vaccine passports prohibits the feds from maintaining a vaccine database.”Breitbart
When the Biden admin calls for "targeted" "door-to-door outreach" to get people vaccinated, it comes across as a g-man saying: “We know you're unvaccinated, let’s talk, comrade.”— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) July 8, 2021
My bill to ban federal vaccine passports prohibits the feds from maintaining a vaccine database. pic.twitter.com/RJbtGLc8zN
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative