Wait! I was told this could never happen. And I was also told that it didn’t. And now…
The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school was found guilty on all charges.
The victim was assaulted in a women’s restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male allegedly wearing a skirt. A juvenile court judge found the evidence enough to convict but will hold on sentencing until the convicted teenager, now 15, is tried for another alleged assault at a different high school.
“We are relieved that justice was served today for the Smith’s daughter,” Bill Stanley of the Stanley Law Group, who represented the victim, said in a statement. “This horrible incident has deeply affected the Smith family, and they are grateful for today’s outcome.”
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely