Teenager found guilty in Loudoun County bathroom assault
Wait! I was told this could never happen. And I was also told that it didn’t. And now…
The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school was found guilty on all charges.
The victim was assaulted in a women’s restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male allegedly wearing a skirt. A juvenile court judge found the evidence enough to convict but will hold on sentencing until the convicted teenager, now 15, is tried for another alleged assault at a different high school.
“We are relieved that justice was served today for the Smith’s daughter,” Bill Stanley of the Stanley Law Group, who represented the victim, said in a statement. “This horrible incident has deeply affected the Smith family, and they are grateful for today’s outcome.”
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Ivermectin for the Win! Nebraska AG Destroys Opposition to Covid Treatments
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.