Wait! I was told this could never happen. And I was also told that it didn’t. And now…
The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school was found guilty on all charges.
The victim was assaulted in a women’s restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male allegedly wearing a skirt. A juvenile court judge found the evidence enough to convict but will hold on sentencing until the convicted teenager, now 15, is tried for another alleged assault at a different high school.
“We are relieved that justice was served today for the Smith’s daughter,” Bill Stanley of the Stanley Law Group, who represented the victim, said in a statement. “This horrible incident has deeply affected the Smith family, and they are grateful for today’s outcome.”
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?