Guess who’s coming to dinner?
A unit of 1,000 state police officers and Texas Rangers assigned to monitor areas along the Lone Star State’s 1,241 miles of border with Mexico is readying to guard against the next surge of migrants looking to defy President Joe Biden’s administration.
A month has passed since Texas state law enforcement agents played a role in preventing some 15,000 migrants – mostly Haitians – from crossing the United States-Mexico border.
The state troopers and Rangers would be expected to do the same in the coming days, but with a smaller caravan of migrants predominantly led by Central Americans that is marching through southern Mexico toward the United States.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski