Guess who’s coming to dinner?
A unit of 1,000 state police officers and Texas Rangers assigned to monitor areas along the Lone Star State’s 1,241 miles of border with Mexico is readying to guard against the next surge of migrants looking to defy President Joe Biden’s administration.
A month has passed since Texas state law enforcement agents played a role in preventing some 15,000 migrants – mostly Haitians – from crossing the United States-Mexico border.
The state troopers and Rangers would be expected to do the same in the coming days, but with a smaller caravan of migrants predominantly led by Central Americans that is marching through southern Mexico toward the United States.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing