Texas Reports Zero Covid Deaths for First Time Following Biden’s “Neanderthal Thinking” Comment
After Texas allowed all businesses to reopen at full capacity back in March, President Joe Biden blasted the decision as a “huge mistake,” describing it as Neanderthal thinking. “The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking that in the meantime everything’s fine, take off your mask, forget it. It still matters,” he said.
Daily Texas coronavirus cases neared 30,000 in January, and had crashed below 10,000 when Texas decided to fully reopen businesses. Common sense would suggest that when the relative risk of something decreases, the precautions you take against it can as well, but common sense is increasingly hard to come by. MSNBC’s Joy Reid described Texas Governor Gregg Abbott as the “absolute worst” following his reopening decision – and daily coronavirus cases in the state have fallen another 90% since her comment.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.