After Texas allowed all businesses to reopen at full capacity back in March, President Joe Biden blasted the decision as a “huge mistake,” describing it as Neanderthal thinking. “The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking that in the meantime everything’s fine, take off your mask, forget it. It still matters,” he said.
Daily Texas coronavirus cases neared 30,000 in January, and had crashed below 10,000 when Texas decided to fully reopen businesses. Common sense would suggest that when the relative risk of something decreases, the precautions you take against it can as well, but common sense is increasingly hard to come by. MSNBC’s Joy Reid described Texas Governor Gregg Abbott as the “absolute worst” following his reopening decision – and daily coronavirus cases in the state have fallen another 90% since her comment.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?