Quoted Doctor Didn’t Even Work There
Rolling Stone publishes article claiming ER in Oklahoma is full because of people self-dosing Ivermectin. Hospital says the doctor Rolling Stone quoted hasn’t worked there in two months & they haven’t had any IVM patients in the ER anyway. https://t.co/wYGS9eE9c5 pic.twitter.com/1BVcQyEWm3— Katie Herzog (@kittypurrzog) September 5, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’