Quoted Doctor Didn’t Even Work There
Rolling Stone publishes article claiming ER in Oklahoma is full because of people self-dosing Ivermectin. Hospital says the doctor Rolling Stone quoted hasn’t worked there in two months & they haven’t had any IVM patients in the ER anyway. https://t.co/wYGS9eE9c5 pic.twitter.com/1BVcQyEWm3— Katie Herzog (@kittypurrzog) September 5, 2021
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”