Roe v Wade on the chopping block?
Former SCOTUS clerk texts me: “That went about as badly for the pro-abortion side as it could reasonably have been expected to go.” He’s right. No missteps on pro-life side; no worrying lines of questions from the conservative justices; Kagan surprisingly quiet.— Ryan T. Anderson (@RyanTAnd) December 1, 2021
Something I just said on the @EPPCdc Dobbs conversation: Oral arguments were encouraging, but between now and the announced decision, lots of lobbying of the justices will take place. Message needs to be clear: nothing less than full overruling of Roe and Casey is acceptable.— Ryan T. Anderson (@RyanTAnd) December 1, 2021
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.