Mixed martial arts rising star “Suga” Sean O’Malley commented critically on transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin’s victories over female fighters.
“I don’t think that’s OK,” O’Malley said of McLaughlin’s victory during an episode of his podcast. “I just don’t think that’s OK … In just competing in sports, I mean, especially mixed. It’s like she had testosterone for, who knows, 20 to 30 years of her life and now I’m a girl.”
“You could tell that’s a dude,” O’Malley added. “A jacked girl. I mean, look at those arms.”
McLaughlin, 38, was born male and began transitioning to a female in 2010 after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces, Outsports.com reported. McLaughlin defeatedCeline Provost, a biologically female fighter, earlier this month.
McLaughlin began training in MMA a year ago and was cleared to compete against women by the Florida State Boxing Commission after her hormone levels were approved.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday