Mixed martial arts rising star “Suga” Sean O’Malley commented critically on transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin’s victories over female fighters.
“I don’t think that’s OK,” O’Malley said of McLaughlin’s victory during an episode of his podcast. “I just don’t think that’s OK … In just competing in sports, I mean, especially mixed. It’s like she had testosterone for, who knows, 20 to 30 years of her life and now I’m a girl.”
“You could tell that’s a dude,” O’Malley added. “A jacked girl. I mean, look at those arms.”
McLaughlin, 38, was born male and began transitioning to a female in 2010 after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces, Outsports.com reported. McLaughlin defeatedCeline Provost, a biologically female fighter, earlier this month.
McLaughlin began training in MMA a year ago and was cleared to compete against women by the Florida State Boxing Commission after her hormone levels were approved.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?