The Biden regime is reportedly using the law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service to surveil social media posts of Americans who don’t support Joe Biden.
A document obtained by Yahoo News reveals that the Post Office “has been quietly running a program that tracks and collects Americans’ social media posts, including those about planned protests.”
The previously unknown surveillance program is called iCOP, or the Internet Covert Operations Program, Yahoo reported.
The political espionage reportedly involves having “analysts trawl through social media sites to look for what the document describes as “inflammatory” postings and then sharing that information across government agencies.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private