The Biden Regime is Using the U.S. Postal Service to Surveil Political Adversaries
The Biden regime is reportedly using the law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service to surveil social media posts of Americans who don’t support Joe Biden.
A document obtained by Yahoo News reveals that the Post Office “has been quietly running a program that tracks and collects Americans’ social media posts, including those about planned protests.”
The previously unknown surveillance program is called iCOP, or the Internet Covert Operations Program, Yahoo reported.
The political espionage reportedly involves having “analysts trawl through social media sites to look for what the document describes as “inflammatory” postings and then sharing that information across government agencies.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative