The Biden regime is reportedly using the law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service to surveil social media posts of Americans who don’t support Joe Biden.
A document obtained by Yahoo News reveals that the Post Office “has been quietly running a program that tracks and collects Americans’ social media posts, including those about planned protests.”
The previously unknown surveillance program is called iCOP, or the Internet Covert Operations Program, Yahoo reported.
The political espionage reportedly involves having “analysts trawl through social media sites to look for what the document describes as “inflammatory” postings and then sharing that information across government agencies.”
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US