Because of myocarditis.
Rare, mild myocarditis.
Except it’s neither of those things.
Imma say it again: if you let your healthy teen – much less your healthy child – get this vaccine, you are insane.
The public health frenzy to vaccinate kids is the ultimate example of process at all costs, the flywheel spinning ever faster, unmoored from reality.
I believe the children are our future… Because, you know, they are the future.
So why are we subjecting them to even the tiniest smidgen of risk over this illness, which essentially can’t touch them?
We aren’t just eating our seed corn. We’re eating it while we’re on line for the all-you-can-eat $94 Bacchanal Buffet at Caesar’s (which is all by itself no doubt part of the reason American Covid numbers are so terrible).
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”