Understandably, the entire country is talking about Dobbs, the court case that could see the overturning of Roe which, would be a great great great thing for babies and everyone with a functioning soul.
A good test to see if you have a functioning soul is to look at this picture. If you can do so without smiling, you may have lost your soul in which case you should go see your nearest priest.
But there’s another case in front of the high court that is also extremely important that nobody seems to be talking about.
The Supreme Court may be set to authorize vouchers at religious schools. Obviously this is not as big as allowing states to stop people from killing babies but this case could have massive ramifications.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’