Understandably, the entire country is talking about Dobbs, the court case that could see the overturning of Roe which, would be a great great great thing for babies and everyone with a functioning soul.
A good test to see if you have a functioning soul is to look at this picture. If you can do so without smiling, you may have lost your soul in which case you should go see your nearest priest.
But there’s another case in front of the high court that is also extremely important that nobody seems to be talking about.
The Supreme Court may be set to authorize vouchers at religious schools. Obviously this is not as big as allowing states to stop people from killing babies but this case could have massive ramifications.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely