Understandably, the entire country is talking about Dobbs, the court case that could see the overturning of Roe which, would be a great great great thing for babies and everyone with a functioning soul.
A good test to see if you have a functioning soul is to look at this picture. If you can do so without smiling, you may have lost your soul in which case you should go see your nearest priest.
But there’s another case in front of the high court that is also extremely important that nobody seems to be talking about.
The Supreme Court may be set to authorize vouchers at religious schools. Obviously this is not as big as allowing states to stop people from killing babies but this case could have massive ramifications.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing