Why is this hardly discussed?
Two Catholic churches in the South Okanagan region of British Columbia were destroyed early Monday morning in fires being treated by RCMP as suspicious.
Sacred Hearts Church on Penticton Indian Band land went up in flames around 1:20 a.m. St. Gregory’s Church on Osoyoos Indian Band land was reported to be on fire at 3:10 a.m. Both churches burned to the ground, and are approximately 40 minutes apart.
According to the Globe and Mail, which points out that the churches were “built more than a century ago on First Nations land”:
Although the RCMP is not saying the two blazes were arsons, Bob Graham, chief of the Oliver Fire Department, whose crews stamped out the St. Gregory’s fire, says liquid accelerants were found outside the burned-down building.
..St. Gregory’s Church was in disrepair and only opened for the odd baptism or wedding ceremony, Mr. Graham of the Oliver Fire Department said.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron