Why is this hardly discussed?
Two Catholic churches in the South Okanagan region of British Columbia were destroyed early Monday morning in fires being treated by RCMP as suspicious.
Sacred Hearts Church on Penticton Indian Band land went up in flames around 1:20 a.m. St. Gregory’s Church on Osoyoos Indian Band land was reported to be on fire at 3:10 a.m. Both churches burned to the ground, and are approximately 40 minutes apart.
According to the Globe and Mail, which points out that the churches were “built more than a century ago on First Nations land”:
Although the RCMP is not saying the two blazes were arsons, Bob Graham, chief of the Oliver Fire Department, whose crews stamped out the St. Gregory’s fire, says liquid accelerants were found outside the burned-down building.
..St. Gregory’s Church was in disrepair and only opened for the odd baptism or wedding ceremony, Mr. Graham of the Oliver Fire Department said.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’