This should enrage you.
‘Alta was alive and breathed on her own for 90 minutes after her breathing tube was removed,” Rabbi Elisha Greenbaum wrote, stating the key fact as clearly as possible.
The United Kingdom wanted two-year-old Alta Fixsler, a severely disabled Hasidic girl, dead. The powers-that-be may not have put it that baldly, but they decided to end her life. Fixsler’s parents wanted to bring her to Israel. There were offers from American and Israeli hospitals to try experimental treatments. But the medical establishment and the judiciary decided they knew best.
“According to Jewish law, everyone has the right to hydration, nutrition, and respiration, and the removal of that breathing tube was tantamount to murder,” Rabbi Greenbaum wrote. “I can accept that others might have different views, yet how could contemporary society not reciprocally respect another perspective on what constituted Alta’s best interest?”
And this is exactly the problem. We are living in a supposedly tolerant era — but tolerant only of the views that are trending.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX