The Devil Wears Pantsuits: Kamala Harris Staffers ‘Thrown Under the Bus’ and ‘Treated Like S**t’
Really, who could have guessed she is evil?
A report reveals dysfunction and dissatisfaction within Vice President Kamala Harris’ office, as anonymous complaints detail what it’s really like to work for her.
“People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment,” a person with “direct knowledge” of the activities in the office told Politico.
The outlet spoke with 22 current and former vice presidential aides, administration officials. Associates of Harris and Biden spoke about the climate within the vice president’s office.
“It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated,” Politico’s source added. “It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like shit.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative