The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Friday authorized boosters of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines for all Americans 18 or older. “The FDA has determined that the currently available data support expanding the eligibility of a single booster dose of the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines to individuals 18 years of age and older,” Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in a statement. An FDA analysis of immune response data supported the decision. For Moderna’s vaccine, the FDA analyzed how 149 participants from the original clinical studies reacted after being given a third dose. For Pfizer’s shot, the FDA analyzed the immune response of approximately 200 participants who got a booster. Those who got a booster had higher antibody levels than those who did not. Studies and real-world data show the vaccines protect well against infection and hospitalization in the months …https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-authorizes-moderna-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-for-all-adults_4113551.html
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’