Agency revises down state’s weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming ‘record’ infections
This was all on purpose, of course.
- CDC has revised Florida’s COVID-19 figures after the state Department of Health accused the agency of overcounting Sunday’s totals
- The federal health agency reported a new record of more than 28,000 cases on Sunday
- Florida’s DOH accused the CDC of combining multiple days’ worth of data into one and that the true figure is really 15,000, which is an overcount of 15,000
- The state reported 56,000 cases from Friday to Sunday and it is believed that the CDC split the total over two days – Saturday and Sunday – rather than three days
- The CDC’s updated Covid numbers, reporting 19,000 on Sunday, are still higher than the figures published by the DOH
- Florida no longer reports daily COVID-19 cases, instead publicly revealing weekly counts every Friday
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday