Agency revises down state’s weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming ‘record’ infections
This was all on purpose, of course.
- CDC has revised Florida’s COVID-19 figures after the state Department of Health accused the agency of overcounting Sunday’s totals
- The federal health agency reported a new record of more than 28,000 cases on Sunday
- Florida’s DOH accused the CDC of combining multiple days’ worth of data into one and that the true figure is really 15,000, which is an overcount of 15,000
- The state reported 56,000 cases from Friday to Sunday and it is believed that the CDC split the total over two days – Saturday and Sunday – rather than three days
- The CDC’s updated Covid numbers, reporting 19,000 on Sunday, are still higher than the figures published by the DOH
- Florida no longer reports daily COVID-19 cases, instead publicly revealing weekly counts every Friday
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court