The Man Who Wrote ‘CATS’ Andrew Lloyd Webber says ‘Selfish’ People Who Decline Vaccines Are Like Deadly Drunk Drivers
In fairness, you have to be drunk to sit through Cats
Broadway composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has said that those who decline vaccines are “selfish” and similar to people who decide to drive drunk and kill others.
“I do think it’s selfish, because, I mean, look at it this way, I mean, you could just say, I would like to go out and have a drink tonight and drive home, and accidentally I kill somebody,” said the 73-year-old, best known for his work on musicals including Cats and Jesus Christ Superstar, in an interview with the BBC.
“Now, I mean, it seems to me that nobody’s going to go out and deliberately infect anybody with Covid, but it’s completely wrong if we know the science. I was on the Oxford vaccine trial last year for this reason.Breitbart
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.