Nat’l US Elec Hlth Recs database (84.5mil persons) analysis confirms C19 omicron wave results in ~4 to~5X lower (for 0-17yos), ~3X lower (for 18-64yo), & ~2X lower (for >65yos) rates of ED visits & hospitalizations vs. C19 delta wave https://t.co/sWlZIFlbmp pic.twitter.com/ghbp8zXtzu— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) January 3, 2022
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely