Nat’l US Elec Hlth Recs database (84.5mil persons) analysis confirms C19 omicron wave results in ~4 to~5X lower (for 0-17yos), ~3X lower (for 18-64yo), & ~2X lower (for >65yos) rates of ED visits & hospitalizations vs. C19 delta wave https://t.co/sWlZIFlbmp pic.twitter.com/ghbp8zXtzu— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) January 3, 2022
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult