The Show is Over — New York lifting mask mandate to align with CDC guidance
New York state will lift its mask mandate Wednesday to align with federal guidance, allowing those vaccinated against COVID-19 to avoid wearing a face covering in most situations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday.
Cuomo on Monday announced New York will relax its strict mask mandate Wednesday based on the new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance, which was issued Thursday and led a number of states to rescind or relax rules that had been in place for much of the pandemic.
“All the arrows are now pointed in the right direction, so let’s get back to life,” Cuomo said during a news conference at Radio City Music Hall, referring to declining COVID-19 infections supporting the easing of mask restrictions.
The mask mandate will be lifted for fully vaccinated people the same day that New York will lift capacity restrictions for many businesses, which Cuomo had announced earlier this month.IOHUD
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.