New York state will lift its mask mandate Wednesday to align with federal guidance, allowing those vaccinated against COVID-19 to avoid wearing a face covering in most situations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday.
Cuomo on Monday announced New York will relax its strict mask mandate Wednesday based on the new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance, which was issued Thursday and led a number of states to rescind or relax rules that had been in place for much of the pandemic.
“All the arrows are now pointed in the right direction, so let’s get back to life,” Cuomo said during a news conference at Radio City Music Hall, referring to declining COVID-19 infections supporting the easing of mask restrictions.
The mask mandate will be lifted for fully vaccinated people the same day that New York will lift capacity restrictions for many businesses, which Cuomo had announced earlier this month.IOHUD
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’