New York state will lift its mask mandate Wednesday to align with federal guidance, allowing those vaccinated against COVID-19 to avoid wearing a face covering in most situations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday.
Cuomo on Monday announced New York will relax its strict mask mandate Wednesday based on the new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance, which was issued Thursday and led a number of states to rescind or relax rules that had been in place for much of the pandemic.
“All the arrows are now pointed in the right direction, so let’s get back to life,” Cuomo said during a news conference at Radio City Music Hall, referring to declining COVID-19 infections supporting the easing of mask restrictions.
The mask mandate will be lifted for fully vaccinated people the same day that New York will lift capacity restrictions for many businesses, which Cuomo had announced earlier this month.IOHUD
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US