New York state will lift its mask mandate Wednesday to align with federal guidance, allowing those vaccinated against COVID-19 to avoid wearing a face covering in most situations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday.
Cuomo on Monday announced New York will relax its strict mask mandate Wednesday based on the new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance, which was issued Thursday and led a number of states to rescind or relax rules that had been in place for much of the pandemic.
“All the arrows are now pointed in the right direction, so let’s get back to life,” Cuomo said during a news conference at Radio City Music Hall, referring to declining COVID-19 infections supporting the easing of mask restrictions.
The mask mandate will be lifted for fully vaccinated people the same day that New York will lift capacity restrictions for many businesses, which Cuomo had announced earlier this month.IOHUD
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates