Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife, Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, had ties to organizers of the January 6, 2021, rallies in support of President Donald Trump as well as to efforts to subvert the 2020 election results, according to a New York Times Magazine report published Tuesday.
The Times revealed details about Thomas’ role, which had been previously unreported. The Washington Post reported last month that Thomas shared a Facebook post on January 6 before the violence broke out. “LOVE MAGA people!!!! GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU STANDING UP OR PRAYING.” she wrote.
Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, played a peacemaking role among rally organizers “so that there wouldn’t be any division around January 6,” Dustin Stockton, who helped organize the Ellipse rally, told The Times. The rally on the Ellipse, just south of the White House, took place shortly before a crowd of Trump supporters descended on the Capitol, clashed with law enforcement, and interrupted the 2020 election certification.
“The way it was presented to me was that Ginni was uniting these different factions around a singular mission on January 6,” Stockton said. The Times noted that other rally organizers disputed Stockton’s account about Thomas but did not offer specifics.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.