Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife, Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, had ties to organizers of the January 6, 2021, rallies in support of President Donald Trump as well as to efforts to subvert the 2020 election results, according to a New York Times Magazine report published Tuesday.
The Times revealed details about Thomas’ role, which had been previously unreported. The Washington Post reported last month that Thomas shared a Facebook post on January 6 before the violence broke out. “LOVE MAGA people!!!! GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU STANDING UP OR PRAYING.” she wrote.
Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, played a peacemaking role among rally organizers “so that there wouldn’t be any division around January 6,” Dustin Stockton, who helped organize the Ellipse rally, told The Times. The rally on the Ellipse, just south of the White House, took place shortly before a crowd of Trump supporters descended on the Capitol, clashed with law enforcement, and interrupted the 2020 election certification.
“The way it was presented to me was that Ginni was uniting these different factions around a singular mission on January 6,” Stockton said. The Times noted that other rally organizers disputed Stockton’s account about Thomas but did not offer specifics.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’