In the 1970s, you would be laughed at for claiming a literal resurrection. Five decades later, scholarship on the issue has been fundamentally changed to the point that a majority of scholars who specialize in this work, whether they are skeptics or believers, agree that the tomb was empty and that something happened.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Az. Gov. Candidate Kari Lake Unloads on Media After Asked About 2020 Election.
- Thousands more people than usual are dying … but it’s not from Covid
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business