Thousands ‘had phones unwittingly tracked’ after getting vaccine in UK
Millions of people in the UK were ‘unwittingly tracked’ via their mobile phones as Government scientists gathered data on coronavirus vaccines.
One in ten Brits’ data was tracked in February, in an effort to see if vaccinated people movements changed after their jabs, according to the Daily Telegraph.Source
A report from the scientific SPI-B committee admitted that the material was used without the knowledge of those being tracked. But the Government insists that the data was anonymised and complied with GDPR rules.
Yet the revelations have sparked a backlash from outraged privacy campaigners, who branded it ‘deeply chilling’.
Oxford University researchers used the data as part of work for the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) – which advises the Sage group of Government scientific advisers.
The ‘cell phone mobility data for 10 per cent of the British population’ reportedly looked at some 4,254 vaccinated individuals, who were tracked through 40 ‘CDR [call data records] with corresponding location observations’ every day.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative