Millions of people in the UK were ‘unwittingly tracked’ via their mobile phones as Government scientists gathered data on coronavirus vaccines.
One in ten Brits’ data was tracked in February, in an effort to see if vaccinated people movements changed after their jabs, according to the Daily Telegraph.Source
A report from the scientific SPI-B committee admitted that the material was used without the knowledge of those being tracked. But the Government insists that the data was anonymised and complied with GDPR rules.
Yet the revelations have sparked a backlash from outraged privacy campaigners, who branded it ‘deeply chilling’.
Oxford University researchers used the data as part of work for the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) – which advises the Sage group of Government scientific advisers.
The ‘cell phone mobility data for 10 per cent of the British population’ reportedly looked at some 4,254 vaccinated individuals, who were tracked through 40 ‘CDR [call data records] with corresponding location observations’ every day.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski