Millions of people in the UK were ‘unwittingly tracked’ via their mobile phones as Government scientists gathered data on coronavirus vaccines.
One in ten Brits’ data was tracked in February, in an effort to see if vaccinated people movements changed after their jabs, according to the Daily Telegraph.Source
A report from the scientific SPI-B committee admitted that the material was used without the knowledge of those being tracked. But the Government insists that the data was anonymised and complied with GDPR rules.
Yet the revelations have sparked a backlash from outraged privacy campaigners, who branded it ‘deeply chilling’.
Oxford University researchers used the data as part of work for the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) – which advises the Sage group of Government scientific advisers.
The ‘cell phone mobility data for 10 per cent of the British population’ reportedly looked at some 4,254 vaccinated individuals, who were tracked through 40 ‘CDR [call data records] with corresponding location observations’ every day.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates