Tim Tebow’s College Teammate Says “Stop Pulling Race BullSh-t” with him signing with Jags.
Tim Tebow has been blasted by a lot of people over the Jacksonville Jaguars signing him to a 1-year deal to play the tight end position.
Urban Meyer, Tebow’s former coach at Florida, is giving his former quarterback another opportunity in the NFL, otherwise, we are not having this discussion at all.
Tebow’s former teammate, Brandon Spikes, is not only coming to his defense, but telling people to stop putting race into it.
“I’m gonna call Urb and see if i can get a job as the head Equipment Manager for the jaguars lol. So y’all can stop pulling this race bullshit! This ain’t that. It’s all about their relationship built people,” Spike said on Twitter on Tuesday.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie