Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki, August 13 2021 pic.twitter.com/ANgEbdm1Rn— Joe (@FonzyDizzle) August 23, 2021
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Insurance CEO says deaths up 40% among working age people, and it’s not just COVID
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Minnesota Surgeon FIRED for speaking against child mask mandate as school meeting.
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.