But please remember, the teachers are experts and parents should have nothing to say to them. Just keep giving them your children unquestioningly.
D.C. Public Schools started an investigation into Watkins Elementary School after third-graders said a teacher forced them to reenact the Holocaust.
I want to puke. No one should ever go through this, especially children in third grade:
In a letter sent to parents at Watkins Elementary School in Southeast, the principal says according reports he received, the re-enactment included “students being asked to portray participants from the Holocaust like Adolf Hitler, digging ditches to serve as mass graves, and simulated shootings. It was also alleged that the staff member leading the lesson also made anti-Semitic statements.”
Parents told FOX 5 DC how it affected the children, especially the child forced to portray Hitler:
“My husband picked up our child after school and there was a lot of sobbing and crying and distress,” the mother said.
She said her child was still struggling emotionally after being told to pretend to choke and die in a gas chamber and watching students simulate digging their own graves.
She said she’s also had conversations with other parents about how their kids are doing.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?