But please remember, the teachers are experts and parents should have nothing to say to them. Just keep giving them your children unquestioningly.
D.C. Public Schools started an investigation into Watkins Elementary School after third-graders said a teacher forced them to reenact the Holocaust.
I want to puke. No one should ever go through this, especially children in third grade:
In a letter sent to parents at Watkins Elementary School in Southeast, the principal says according reports he received, the re-enactment included “students being asked to portray participants from the Holocaust like Adolf Hitler, digging ditches to serve as mass graves, and simulated shootings. It was also alleged that the staff member leading the lesson also made anti-Semitic statements.”
Parents told FOX 5 DC how it affected the children, especially the child forced to portray Hitler:
“My husband picked up our child after school and there was a lot of sobbing and crying and distress,” the mother said.
She said her child was still struggling emotionally after being told to pretend to choke and die in a gas chamber and watching students simulate digging their own graves.
She said she’s also had conversations with other parents about how their kids are doing.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead