rump released a statement on Thursday calling Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R-AK) a “RINO” and a “lightweight” because of his use of veto power to block a bill that would have made controversial “treatments” for trans children illegal.
New statement from Trump regarding the chemical castration of children. pic.twitter.com/VfhwPuo46U— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) April 8, 2021
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew