Former Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard slammed Democrat President Joe Biden on Wednesday for remarks that he made during a speech this week that were widely panned as divisive and anti-American by critics.
Gabbard tweeted out a video clip of Biden where the president uttered the following lines:
I will defend the right to vote, our democracy against all enemies — foreign and, yes, domestic. … At consequential moments in history, they present a choice: Do you want to be the on the side of Dr. King or George Wallace? Do you want to be on the side of John Lewis or Bull Connor? Do you want to be on the side of Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis? This is the moment to decide to defend our elections, to defend our democracy.
“Hillary’s calling tens of millions of Americans deplorables was divisive & disgusting,” Gabbard responded. “But Biden has gone further, calling those who disagree with his actions & policies domestic enemies, traitors, and racists. Biden promised to unite us, but he is doing all he can do divide us.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’