Tulsi Gabbard: This Is Where The Far-Left’s ‘Darkness’ Comes From
“It really just shows again, that this is a symptom of a deeper, a lack of a spiritual foundation,” Gabbard said
Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) responded to Rep. Cori Bush’s (D-MO) recent attack on Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) by saying that the attack was rooted in a “lack of a spiritual foundation.”
Gabbard was asked by Fox News host Steve Hilton to respond to Bush calling Manchin’s opposition to President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better Act “anti-black, anti-child, anti-woman, and anti-immigrant.”
“It really just shows again, that this is a symptom of a deeper, a lack of a spiritual foundation,” Gabbard said, “where if you’re not able to see someone, regardless of party politics, regardless of your position, whether you agree or disagree, if you’re not able to see another person, as a child of God, as someone that you can respect at that fundamental level, as a fellow American, then this is where we see all of this darkness coming from.”
“And so it’s no wonder as you were talking about the results in Virginia, that people chose to respond positively towards that message of hope, and optimism for our future, that message of coming together. That message of care and respect for all people,” Gabbard continued. “And this is again, this is where, this is where I find hope for our future. If we go back to those fundamental values and principles of who we really are, then this is how we can come together.”https://www.dailywire.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-this-is-where-the-far-lefts-darkness-comes-from
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.