Former CTO and new Twitter CEO Agrawal in November 2020 interview: “Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment… focus[ing] less on thinking about free speech, but thinking about how the times have changed.”— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 29, 2021
“If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists.”— Parag Agrawal (@paraga) October 26, 2010
Here's how Twitter's new CEO defined "misinformation" in a 2020 interview: "Focused way less on what's true and false" and "way more on certain content being amplified without appropriate context."— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 29, 2021
Misinformation will be things that are true but Twitter decides needs context pic.twitter.com/DDTYO45KRW
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Top Tennis Player Quits, Complaining of Chest Pains