Former CTO and new Twitter CEO Agrawal in November 2020 interview: “Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment… focus[ing] less on thinking about free speech, but thinking about how the times have changed.”— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 29, 2021
“If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists.”— Parag Agrawal (@paraga) October 26, 2010
Here's how Twitter's new CEO defined "misinformation" in a 2020 interview: "Focused way less on what's true and false" and "way more on certain content being amplified without appropriate context."— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 29, 2021
Misinformation will be things that are true but Twitter decides needs context pic.twitter.com/DDTYO45KRW
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years
- Shock Report: Now Illegal for Priest to Hear Confession outside of Church in Ireland
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers