Reminder: There have been ZERO long term tests for this “vaccine” which has yet to receive FDA approval.
Two hospital systems, the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals, say they will require transplant patients to be vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus. The news follows the story of UCHealth denying a woman a kidney transplant because she did not receive a vaccination.
Cleveland Clinic announced it is now requiring both donors and transplant patients to be vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus prior to undergoing the surgery, citing the “health and safety” of patients.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely