Two of the FDA’s senior vaccine officials are leaving their positions as the agency mulls new rules and regulations over booster shots and Covid-19 vaccinations for children, according to Bloomberg and Endpoints News.
Departing the agency are Office of Vaccines Research and Review Director Marion Gruber, Ph.D. and Deputy Director Phillip Krause, M.D. Gruber plans to retire on Oct. 31, while Philips – deputy director for the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, will be leaving in November.
U.S. health officials have been working to evaluate Covid vaccines and treatments at top speed, with shots from Moderna Inc., Johnson & Johnson and the partnership of Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE cleared in record time. Now the agency is charged with considering the administration’s booster program, which is set to roll out additional shots for most U.S. vaccinated adults Sept. 20. -Bloomberghttps://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/two-senior-fda-officials-stepping-down-over-reported-disagreements-white-house-over
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron