Just in from Facebook: “Given the gravity of the circumstances that led to Mr. Trump’s suspension,” FB is “suspending his accounts for two years, effective from the date of the initial suspension on January 7th this year.”
Just in from Facebook: "Given the gravity of the circumstances that led to Mr. Trump’s suspension," FB is "suspending his accounts for two years, effective from the date of the initial suspension on January 7th this year."— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 4, 2021
So Trump is being blocked from Facebook through January 2023. "At the end of this period, if we determine that there is still a serious risk to public safety, we will extend the restriction for a set period of time and continue to re-evaluate until that risk has receded."— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 4, 2021
When Trump's Facebook suspension is eventually lifted in 2023, "there will be a strict set of rapidly escalating sanctions that will be triggered if Mr. Trump commits further violations in future, up to and including permanent removal of his pages and accounts," Facebook says.— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 4, 2021
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sen. Rick Scott Threatens NCAA right back!
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions