The U.S. will require adult foreigners entering the country to be fully vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus from November onwards, The Hill reported Monday.
According to the story, all foreign visitors will be subject to the vaccination requirement, and must show proof of a jab before boarding their U.S.-bound airline.
White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients added travelers must also provide proof of a negative test no later than 72 hours prior to boarding.
There will be no quarantine requirement and the move effectively ends the 18-month blanket ban on foreign travelers from entering the country.
Zients told the outlet the protocols will “protect Americans here at home, and enhance the safety of the international air travel system.”
The vaccination scheme was first flagged as far back as May when Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the United States was taking a “very close look” at the idea of requiring vaccine passports for travelers coming in and out of the U.S..https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/09/20/report-u-s-to-require-vaccines-for-foreign-travelers-entering-country/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- AT&T To Remove One America News Network From Lineup
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”