The U.S. will require adult foreigners entering the country to be fully vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus from November onwards, The Hill reported Monday.
According to the story, all foreign visitors will be subject to the vaccination requirement, and must show proof of a jab before boarding their U.S.-bound airline.
White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients added travelers must also provide proof of a negative test no later than 72 hours prior to boarding.
There will be no quarantine requirement and the move effectively ends the 18-month blanket ban on foreign travelers from entering the country.
Zients told the outlet the protocols will “protect Americans here at home, and enhance the safety of the international air travel system.”
The vaccination scheme was first flagged as far back as May when Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the United States was taking a “very close look” at the idea of requiring vaccine passports for travelers coming in and out of the U.S..https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/09/20/report-u-s-to-require-vaccines-for-foreign-travelers-entering-country/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish