The U.S. will require adult foreigners entering the country to be fully vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus from November onwards, The Hill reported Monday.
According to the story, all foreign visitors will be subject to the vaccination requirement, and must show proof of a jab before boarding their U.S.-bound airline.
White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients added travelers must also provide proof of a negative test no later than 72 hours prior to boarding.
There will be no quarantine requirement and the move effectively ends the 18-month blanket ban on foreign travelers from entering the country.
Zients told the outlet the protocols will “protect Americans here at home, and enhance the safety of the international air travel system.”
The vaccination scheme was first flagged as far back as May when Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the United States was taking a “very close look” at the idea of requiring vaccine passports for travelers coming in and out of the U.S..https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/09/20/report-u-s-to-require-vaccines-for-foreign-travelers-entering-country/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely