U.S. to Require Vaccines for Foreign Travelers Entering Country
The U.S. will require adult foreigners entering the country to be fully vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus from November onwards, The Hill reported Monday.
According to the story, all foreign visitors will be subject to the vaccination requirement, and must show proof of a jab before boarding their U.S.-bound airline.
White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients added travelers must also provide proof of a negative test no later than 72 hours prior to boarding.
There will be no quarantine requirement and the move effectively ends the 18-month blanket ban on foreign travelers from entering the country.
Zients told the outlet the protocols will “protect Americans here at home, and enhance the safety of the international air travel system.”
The vaccination scheme was first flagged as far back as May when Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the United States was taking a “very close look” at the idea of requiring vaccine passports for travelers coming in and out of the U.S..https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/09/20/report-u-s-to-require-vaccines-for-foreign-travelers-entering-country/
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.