Uh-oh. Georgia hospital system hit with ransomware attack following Biden-Putin summit
Soooo….I guess Biden didn’t put hospitals on his list?
St. Joseph’s/Candler, one of the largest hospital systems in Savannah, Georgia, confirmed it was hit with a ransomware attack on Thursday morning.
According to a statement posted on St. Joseph’s/Candler’s Facebook page, hospital officials became aware of “suspicious network activity” and immediately shut down their computer systems to limit the incident’s potential impact. A preliminary investigation determined that the incident involved ransomware.
The hospital system added that law enforcement had been alerted and that it would notify patients if personal or health information was accessed during the incident.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.