Soooo….I guess Biden didn’t put hospitals on his list?
St. Joseph’s/Candler, one of the largest hospital systems in Savannah, Georgia, confirmed it was hit with a ransomware attack on Thursday morning.
According to a statement posted on St. Joseph’s/Candler’s Facebook page, hospital officials became aware of “suspicious network activity” and immediately shut down their computer systems to limit the incident’s potential impact. A preliminary investigation determined that the incident involved ransomware.
The hospital system added that law enforcement had been alerted and that it would notify patients if personal or health information was accessed during the incident.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski