Soooo….I guess Biden didn’t put hospitals on his list?
St. Joseph’s/Candler, one of the largest hospital systems in Savannah, Georgia, confirmed it was hit with a ransomware attack on Thursday morning.
According to a statement posted on St. Joseph’s/Candler’s Facebook page, hospital officials became aware of “suspicious network activity” and immediately shut down their computer systems to limit the incident’s potential impact. A preliminary investigation determined that the incident involved ransomware.
The hospital system added that law enforcement had been alerted and that it would notify patients if personal or health information was accessed during the incident.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”